Blog and Engagement!
I guess we all have our own timing in life and perhaps mine has been a little behind the norm (most of us have been blogging for years now and we'll skip how long most of us have been married!)
But I have to say... its so worth it. From what I can see, this blogging thing will be awesome. And as for this engagement thing --- best decision I've made in my life.
In response to Jared and Hannah... here's a little update. If you've heard this all, feel free to skip it.
Paul Tanner and I have been dating for ~ 13 months. Yes, again, I take my time. The joy of dating this long however is that we know each other so well. We've had our ups and downs and seen all sides of each other and learned how to communicate in so many different types of situations. He asked me to marry him last friday (in a very romantic - up in the mountains - tricking me into not expecting it- way) and I could hardly let him finish talking so I could say yes. He is my best friend, my biggest support, I admire him, respect him and am madly in love with him. In short, March 22nd (the day of our sealing in Seattle) just can't come fast enough.
I feel so much gratitude to my Heavenly Father. I have had such a blessed life with so many incredible experiences - and now to have the opportunity to be sealed to Paul... the Lord is so good to us.
Thanks for all of your excitement and support. It has been so fun to talk with the few of you I have - and look forward to talking to (or seeing) the rest of you. Thanks Kimmy for putting this together. I love you all - JeVonne :)
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JV - we love you and we can't wait for March! Andrea and I are pumped!
Congratulations JeVonne!!
JVonne!
What a JOY it was to see you last weekend at your bridal shower. You were absolutely radiant--shining happiness everywhere! It was so fun to observe you in the spotlight and see how gracious and grateful you were with each gift and kind word that was said. You always had a way of making us (your admiring audience of fans) feel good by turning around a compliment or thanking everyone for being there!
You are amazing and I can't stop thinking about you and Paul! Being married is the BEST! I was just telling Dave how fun it is to LIVE with someone...he pointed out that it is fun as long as they are the one you love! I thought was a good point, especially since we not only get to live with each other for our lives but for eternity...WOW! There is so much to look forward to and we're so excited to be there for your most important sealing day in a couple weeks!
Love you!
Chan D.
Post a Comment