

We are in the same boat as many of you, this being our first blogging experience! We are excited to be able to keep up with everyone though and have an outlet for some of the many, many pictures we love taking of our little Janelle! :) We've already enjoyed looking at the posts.
Well, we are doing so well out here in Buffalo. People are really friendly and it truly doesn't always feel as cold as the news always makes it sound! :) We love our ward. There is such a diversity of experience and many wonderful people we are getting to know. John is in the Elder's Quorum presidency and I just got called as the primary girls' activity day leader. It's great being in a family ward. John is loving being a "Sandwich Artist" for now, but he will get to start managing a local Subway restaurant soon; thus you get the picture of "Our Favorite Footlong!" He continues to study for the DAT and will be applying for dental school again in May/June. Meanwhile, I get to stay home with Janelle and absolutely love it. We can't believe how fast she's growing. She now knows how to smile, makes all sorts of sounds and has even started giggling once in a while!
That's us for now. We love you all!!
3 comments:
Janelle is too cute. I love your little foot long!
i love that picture. It is awesome. I didn't remember her being that small!
so cute! i can't wait to see her at the wedding!!!!
Post a Comment