Overall- life continues to be wonderful- just wanted to share a bit of the local wildlife. Shayne's work is going amazing, and I'm in the process of GRE studying and ISU applying. Volunteering in the PACU and looking for more work. Shayne just got called to be the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum and I'm still teaching the sunbeams. Love you all
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Fruitland Flora & Fauna
Overall- life continues to be wonderful- just wanted to share a bit of the local wildlife. Shayne's work is going amazing, and I'm in the process of GRE studying and ISU applying. Volunteering in the PACU and looking for more work. Shayne just got called to be the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum and I'm still teaching the sunbeams. Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rat poison, a.k.a warfarin, "invented" by the wisconsin alumni research foundation (warf-arin). Gotta love the sunbeams! Heather and I had that calling together for almost a year, I've moved on but Heather is still teaching them, but not for long...
Post a Comment