Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcme to the BLOGGING world!

So I am excited for everyone to get on and try the new family blog! Don't forget to email me so I can give you access to post on this blog. I thought I'd post a picture of my princess as the first picture. I can't wait for you to all see her in March, she's getting so big! And I can't wait for everyone else to post pictures of their little ones. I know Janelle must be growing so fast like Jane!

And just so you all know, as part of Blogging ettiquite, when someone posts something new, if you read it, you should comment on it! It's fun to read peoples comments, even if it's one word! You just click on the "comment" icon below the post and type away!
Join in the blogging world!

5 comments:

Joshua said...

i like! thanks for setting this up

Marielle said...

So cute! We're excited about this new blogging thing. We've never done it. Thanks! Janelle is indeed growing fast. We can't believe it!

McDonald Family said...

Are you guys coming to JV's wedding? Love to see you then.

B,S,K

Logan said...

Is it me or is the blogging thing spreading like rapid fire throughout the Mormon community right now? Wow. Heather has a list of 30+ blogs of her friends and family that she keeps updated through. I like the idea of a shared family blog so you don't have to visit so many different blogs to get caught up on the family news.

BDance said...

One blog to rule them all.