Friday, May 15, 2009

It's a BABY!

Jared and I are having a baby!! Yay! It's our first and greatest addition to our small family. I'm due November 27th, the day after Thanksgiving. So the holidays around here will be interesting. Morning sickness has been fun, especially with teaching in the classroom. I've been so lucky that it only hits me before or after school. I really want to stay home with the new baby so I won't be teaching next year. I will finish out this year and help out with the summer school program. Things with Jared's job at the credit union are going very well and we have decided to stay in Utah for the next year or two. We are so excited to be parents! Today we went to the doctor's and even got to hear the baby's heartbeat!!! Jared and I would love a little boy, but if it's a girl we would be just as glad. Either way, we are thankful to soon be parents and raise a little child of God in our family.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh no way!!!! this is sooo exciting congrats. We will be pregnant at the same time. Yours will be a month older than mine how fun. Where are you going to have your baby? We're gonna have ours at Jordan Valley. I can't wait to tell Ben

Carson and Anne said...

Congratulations Jared and Hannah!