Hey Fam! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm already starting to get excited for the Family Reunion though it's far away. I have two pieces of news I wanted to share. First off...
I was alerted that the Brotherhood of the Frogs is at it again, the Dance Family Waterpolo team won their first game of the season!!!! Glad to see the tradition holds strong.
Secondly, I got a letter from ISU last week, and was offered a seat in their Boise class. So this August I get to start the Physician's Assistant Program! I'm glad to have plenty of solid examples of schooling from all the cousins.
Love you all and stay doing great!
4 comments:
Congrats Heather! My wife's older sister's husband Joe will graduate from ISU's PA program this spring. From what we hear he's really enjoyed it and looks forward to a career in family practice.
yeah!!!!!! how much school is required? And how many years?
Yea for Heather! I am excited for you, PA school was always at the top of my education ideas, fabulous choice! Can't wait to see you two this summer!
The school is in Boise. Lasts for exactly 24 months. First day is 17 Aug!!!
Post a Comment