Monday, September 8, 2008

Tom, Maria, Jake, and Dallin went hiking to Lake Blanche (trailhead up Big Cottonwood Canyon) on a beautiful day (Sept 6). After Tom had us convinced the lake's man-made dam was from the Inca's and Aztecs, Jake decided to jump in. We discussed the bravery of Sir Richard in jumping in cold water, and Tom told how Cameron nicknamed Grandpa Richard the "King of Cold." Here's a couple videos. Jake's initial plan was to swim across the lake, but that changed quick!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Logan and I went snow shoeing to this lake for Logan's Birthday while we were dating in 2006. It was frozen over! How fun to have 4 siblings together in Utah!

Logan said...

Nice choice of destination. My roommates climbed Sundial Peak behind the lake and I was going to go but I was with Heather instead.

Marielle said...

1,2,4...I like that one! :) It looks beautiful up there. So fun to see you guys. We miss you tons. Love you.

Rhandi said...

crazy . . . but STUDLY . . . way to take the plunge! I miss the beautiful mountains! Take advantage of all of the great things that Utah has to offer while you are there!