Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm so glad I'm a Dance!

Like I said, I'm so glad I'm a Dance! Not only did I marry a great guy, but a great family! I love you all! But most of all, I love Tom!Top 10 reasons why...
1. He's cute!
2. He's funny!
3. He's the BEST dad there ever was!
4. He's optimistic!
5. He's a hard worker!
6. He puts his family first!
7. He's our fearless leader!
8. He's handy...He can drill a tooth and drill into a wall!
9. He's our family's spiritual leader!
10. He's just the absolute coolest!

Happy 10 year anniversary babe!

3 comments:

Chad and Melanie said...

11. He has the best wave hairdo of anyone I've ever met!

Rhandi said...

You are an awesome wife Kim. Congrats on 10 years!! You have set such a great example to the rest of us, keep it up!

Carson and Anne said...

WOW! Ten years! Congrats.